Uploading your Revit Family content to the Kiwicodes Cloud Storage is an easy process. Here are the steps you need to follow:
1. Login to the Family Browser portal and access the Cloud File Manager. (step 1)
2. To create a folder, select the "Cloud Storage" root node and click on "New Folder". (step 2 & 3)
3. Give a name to the folder and click on OK. (step 4)
4. Highlight the folder you created and click on the upload toolbar option. (steps 4 & 5)
5. Select the versions of Revit you want the families to be upgraded to. More info: (step 6)
6. Select the Revit Family Files (.rfa) and text files that you want to upload. (step 7)
7. Wait for the files to upload to the Kiwicodes Cloud Storage. Once completed, the dialog will close, and you can create more folders and upload content.
8. The Kiwicodes Cloud server will process your files, and they will appear in the right-hand pane. Depending on the number of files, file size, and the server's current load, it may take anywhere between 2 to 5 minutes.