- First step is to select the tab that you want your files to be displayed in.
- Open up windows explorer and navigate to a folder that contains the files you want on the selected tab.
- Drag and drop the file(s) to the blank space on the Family Browser below the last tab.
- Once you drop these files they will be added to that tab.
- Families with "Type Catalogs" will show and expander which you can expand to show the various types available for that Family.
- A tab can be a container for files from multiple locations.
- Current accepted file types that Family Browser can accept are - ".rfa", ".pdf", ".mp4" and ".docx"