That totally depends on how many licenses you purchase and the time period of the subscription. The choice is totally yours. Please refer to article - How do I modify my current subscription?
The rates that the calculator works the final price out is as follows. (for 1 seat - Floating license)
- 1 Seat of Family Browser for a 12 month period is $75 USD
- There is a minimum charge of $10 USD
- If you add licenses to an existing subscription but don't change the subscription expiry date the new licenses that are added are charged on a prorate rate. ie. if there is 6 months left on your subscription the extra licenses purchased will cost $75 x 0.5 = $37.50 USD per license.
- If you were to change the expiry date but don't add any licenses to what you currently have you will be charged only for the new subscription period. ie. you have five existing licenses and your current subscription expiries in 4 months, but you want to extend your current subscription for another 6 months to be due at the same time as your other software purchases, you will only be charged a prorate rate for the five licenses for the six months. There is no charge for the remaining 4 months that you already have purchased. $75 x 0.5 x 5 = $187.50 USD.
- If you were to change the expiry date and also add licenses to what you currently have you will be charged a prorate for the new licenses from today until the new subscription expiry date. The existing licenses that you had previously purchased will be charged a prorate price from the existing subscription expiry date until the new subscription expiry date.
- There are no refunds if you want to decrease the number of licenses during your current subscription.